Rise Housing uses the Rise Token (RSE) to provide access to equity for the first time to everyone
Rise housing has created an ecosystem that will allow renters to receive Rise tokens (RSE) when they pay a little extra each month on their rent. All members of Rise Housing will have access to our platform that will contain the RSE wallet, an exchange to sell or buy RSE—On our platform, you can purchase portions of actual assets we’ve tokenized and put on the blockchain. You can choose to pay a little extra and receive more tokens in return each month to start growing that equity towards a new home.
Each renter under Rise Housing will have the opportunity to earn equity for the first time and will be part of our unique dividends program that is paid out to anyone holding (RSE.)
Helping property owners gain liquidity faster and more cheaply
Rise Housing is changing the way everyone can access equity in the real estate market while helping property owners gain liquidity faster and more cheaply by disintermediating the process of property buying and selling. By tokenizing real estate assets, we are taking the most used asset class – shelter – and making the returns from that asset available to everyone, without a credit score and without paying interest fees.
January 4th to April 8th – Seed Round (60% Bonus) 120 RSE for every $1 worth of ETH
April 8th to May 23rd – Pre-ICO (50% KICKCOIN Bonus / 30% ETH Bonus) 100 RSE for every $1 worth of ETH
May 28th to July 12th – ICO (20% Bonus) 100 RSE for every $1 worth of ETH
Rise Housing will be regarded as a Robin Hood company that will change the way people rent forever, provide liquidity options to property owners, and allow investors to simply own portions of properties for the first time. Instead of putting money into someone else’s pocket, everyone will have access to equity. There are no loans, no mortgages, no interest, and no banks involved in our ecosystem!
To read more about Rise Housing: Whitepaper
Languages: English, Arabic, Korean, Vietnamese
Rise Housing summary is also available: Summary
- When are you launching? Our pre-ICO is set to launch April 10th, 2018 on KICKICO
- When is the ICO? The main ICO launches May 26st, 2018.
Rise Housing CEO Monika Proffitt interviews with Angela Wright from ‘make crypto easy’ and ‘daily crypto.’
Our plan and ideas are robust, our program and ecosystem are utterly revolutionary to how the world will see renting forever.
We will continue to be visible in our growth and be present for our investors. After ICO we will release our platform/wallet. We will start to acquire properties to show proof of concept. The properties that are purchased will have a property manager with already built in tenants. All tenants will become a part of the RISE housing ecosystem and will start to receive tokens for things like paying their rent on time!
We will continue to acquire properties and provide equity to multiple renters in progressive cities and countries. Eventually, in phase two we will able to blanket property with partnering landlords, offering them the Rise Housing ecosystem to their tenants for a franchise fee paid by the owner of the building.
What if I just want to rent? You can, but now you’ll have more options to acquire equity as a Rise Housing rentee. With RH, you can now rent like an owner!
“We see our partnership with Deedcoin as a superior value proposition, enabling any real estate seller to easily onboard to the Rise network and gain liquidity faster and easier,” said Rise Founder Monika Proffitt, “The level of structured security that our respective platforms bring, far surpasses anything that is currently offered in the consumer market. Between our combined efficiency, security and transparency, we intend to change the way real estate works, together.”
What if I want to become an owner? RH will have a platform where you can use RSE to purchase portions of a property. In our ecosystem, you can own parts of a property by purchasing tokens from a tokenized property. When you gain equity on our platform, you can use our equity projection feature to help you get one step closer to a down payment for a home. This feature will help you strategize your investments by allowing you to put in an amount you would like to invest each month, and it will show you a projected returns for the next five years.
- How expensive is your rent? We keep our rents right in line with everyone else’s. We stay around the competitive rental prices in your area. There is no premium that you have to pay for being a tenant and owning equity in a Rise building. The benefit is you now have access to equity without having to pay off months or years of interest first. As a Rise tenant, you will have lower transaction rates.
- What cities are you in? We aim to be in five cities and multiple countries by the end of 2018, depending funding during our crowdsale rounds. We’re going to focus on major cities that has needed RH for years. We’re also focusing our expansion overseas by early 2019.
- Why are you focusing on multifamily properties? We want to tokenize a building that has multiple units to adopt the tenants into the Rise platform. The more we can help at once, the better. We want to create a better tenant for that building by giving them potential partial ownership of the building in which they rent.
- Briefly describe your campaign and why it’s important to you.
Rise Housing is the way real estate should be. We provide real estate investing without the bank debt which in turn avoid the crippling mortgage cost which makes life too expensive and prevents people from getting on the housing ladder earlier.
- Express the magnitude of what contributors will help you achieve.
With the right contributors and strategic partners, we will be able to make equity available to people who don’t have the money for a down payment, and change the way they live, rent and own forever.
The global asset value of real estate is $217 Trillion, with a global trading volume of $16 Trillion, we see a lot of room for growth, and our RSE token being an agnostic coin for all to use.
- Explain why your project is valuable to the contributor and to the world.
In the age of increasing AI, we see vocation and wealth both shifting dramatically, and to adapt and make the best of this shift, we know that wealth redistribution is key to a brighter future. Making equity accessible to everyone is the single most tangible way to do that, and in solving a billion people’s problems, we just so happen to address the liquidity problems of the wealthy few as well. We are creating a circle in the economy, where before the wealth flowed only one way – from tenant to landlord. And that whole circle is the bedrock of a stable, inclusive, economy, which is vital to the health of a currency. Social impact isn’t just something that makes us feel right, it is good business, and it keeps our coin circulating.
Our team includes executives in mortgage and securities finance, with over 40 years experience, both domestically and overseas.
Monika Proffitt, Co-founder and CEO of Rise Housing
Named Top Women in Cryptocurrencies by The Women of Denver
Monika Proffitt is an entrepreneur, writer, and speaker with 20 years experience in community design and real estate investment. She is the founder of Rise Housing, a real estate company using blockchain technology to the address issues of equity access for tenants and liquidity for investors. She regularly speaks at conferences and universities throughout the Americas and Europe and has been featured in Vogue Italia and New Mexico True TV. In her spare time, she writes poetry, creates art installations, and goes on long, meandering walks through New York City, where she lives.
TIP: Make sure the company that you invest in is playing the long game by making sure their token is backed by a real asset – not just a possible idea.
- What’s the technology? Rise will be using blockchain technology to create an ecosystem on our platform that is user-friendly and educational. We will be tokenizing buildings utilizing the HAT (Hard Asset Token) which can be exchanged for RSE. Our platform will allow registered RSE holders to purchase portions of assets by exchanging it for HAT to gain access to equity. We’re using an atomic swamp technology, so your token becomes more stable once you purchase portions of an asset. When you sell portions of the properties you have acquired, it is sold back as Dai token that is known to be as stable as USD.
- How does it use blockchain? We’re using blockchain technology to keep all transactions public and confirmed. This will eliminate fraud in our ecosystem. By using smart contracts each property can be verified just like every transaction.
- (RSE) will be the Rise Token market symbol
- Rise Tokens will be released two-four weeks after ICO is completed and after Rise platform is active
- Dividend program will spread out RISE tokens that are released from escrow that has a contract to the only release when we acquire a new asset. The escrow contract will release $1 worth of Rise Token (RSE) will be released for every $1 spent on the closing of an asset. *This is an example, the dividends program will have more detail in the next coming months.
- What kind of real value does the coin have? RSE will be tied to actual assets acquired by Rise Housing. Tying them to assets will give it a real-world use case. RSE has a progressive dividends program that is stable to USD. With the limit in circulation from our escrow contract, it will create a stable supply in the open market. When Rise Housing acquires more properties, it will grow demand for RSE.
- How will the value of the coin go up? The value can go up in a couple of ways. The coin value goes up when it is traded on open markets. Our targeted exchanges for RSE are Poloniex, Binance, and Bittrex.
RSE circulation will be limited by the escrow contract which will create more demand and also replenish thesupply.
The robust dividends program should incentivize investors to hold RSE
The demand for RSE will increase when more properties are available to purchase.
A burn program/phases are in development
- What is the real asset? The properties themselves that Rise has tokenized or acquired—that you can use RSE to purchase portions of.
- Can I mine the coin? No, all coins are released, but not all are circulated. An escrow account will hold a majority of RSE tokens under a contract that only releases tokens to property owners who tokenize their building with Rise Housing.
- What exchanges will it be on? We are currently in talks with KuCoin, Bittrex, Binance, and Poloniex, etc.
RSE will be sold in the seed-round, preICO, and ICO until RSE is brought on to exchanges.
Tokenized properties on the Rise Housing network will be converted to our HAT token: Hard Asset Token. This token will be directly tied to the actual asset. HAT will be given to the property owner and they will be able to list their portions on our platform. RSE holders can exchange their tokens for HAT directly with the property owner. HAT will only have relevant jurisdiction on the Rise Housing platform/network.
HAT can not be traded off platform.
HAT can only be exchanged with RSE.
Here’s a look at our Rise platform—This is where Rise members can log into where their wallet are held. There will be a two-phase KYC verification process before anyone can purchase portions of a property. Here you have the option to keep your funds or trade with a portion of your RSE on the open real estate market we’ve created on our platform. Rise members will be able to search for properties that we’ve acquired to purchase portions of that property which will start gaining them equity!
*RSE balance in this mockup is not an accurate representation of the actual value of RSE
We have a dream to change many lives around the world, in multiple cities in multiple countries. For the first time, everyone can now earn equity back for paying a little extra for the place they live in. After their equity grows, they will eventually have the tools to purchase their own home.
Help us grow this idea and change a system that doesn’t help renters grow.
We grow, YOU grow.
RISE of the first of its kind, an ICO in which the coin
is tied to a tangible asset from the very beginning.
Twitter – Risehousing
Telegram – Rise Housing
Facebook page – Rise Housing
Medium – Rise Housing
Youtube – Rise Housing (Check out some interviews with our CEO)
Coindesk – coming soon!
The Rise marketplace allows users to:
- Offer asset tokens related to their real estate assets for initial sale or option to purchase
- Purchase tokens related to other real estate assets available for sale or for option to purchase
- See their current incentives for being a Rise Tenant (if applicable)
An asset owner can create and sell their asset tokens in the Rise marketplace after providing the necessary asset information, ask price and settlement date. Once the related smart contracts are completed, asset tokens become available for purchase by all registered cryptoholders.
Cryptoholders can easily search for traded real estate asset tokens by setting their personal selection criteria, view detailed asset information and history as well as bid/ask prices. The marketplace interface also allows cryptoholders to easily view and manage their portfolios, regardless of geography.